Series of five booklets, each A6 size with 16 pages
Available for purchase
Colour in the maps, and think about what the future holds for our weather under climate change.
- “Winter Blues”
- “Middle Course”
- “Worst Case”
Available to buy
Please get in touch if you are interesting in purchasing the “Little colouring books”, either individually or as the full set of five. See a sample above.
- Selected work at “Makers of the Multiverse”
- Clare’s Open Studio
- “Little colouring books” in the “Kuuki” exhibition
- “Little colouring book: Winter Blues” in the “Artist Toys” exhibition
- “Little colouring book: Winter Blues” in the “Toying With Art” exhibition
Reflections on the Blog
- UK Climate Projections 2018 in Lego
- A show and Lego
- Coming soon… Art Week Exeter… eek!
- “Little colouring books” and “Freefall Climate Graffiti” featured in Green Christian magazine
- Five “Little colouring books” went to market!
- For sale
- What if the “Little colouring books” were really big?
- New work: “Little colouring books”
UK Climate Projections 2009 (UKCP09)
UKCP09 Data licence